Phil Howard <PHIL@UIUCVMD>
Tue, 02 Sep 86 12:44:12 CDT
Please don't think I'm taking things wrong, and please don't take me wrong.
There is a good case for inter user discussion on this list, that being we
postmasters and list owners can help each other understand what we are doing
without making Eric have to hold our hands.  Not all problems are bugs in
the code, but rather can likely be a result of misunderstanding.  Any software
system can be better managed if everyone involved communicates between
themselves freely.  This is what LISTSERV is for in the first place.

As to Mike's desire to stay out of the "chit chat" and only get the
distribution stuff, perhaps there could be another list just for the
distribution, called LSTSRV-D.