Menu

LISTSERV List Owners' Forum

Re: Problem processing mail file from lamesa%acme.fred.org%acme.fred.org%acme.fred.org@SDSC

Christine Shih <[log in to unmask]>

LISTSERV list owners' forum <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Aug 1993 09:28:57 EST

Hi, Peter:

I have done two of the three that you suggested already :).  First,
I added this person to the LIBREF-L list.  Then when it kept coming
and being served out everyday, I tried to contact their postmaster
and also [log in to unmask]  I don't think the user is sending the
request everyday, though.  The date has been July 2, 1993 on his
request, but the date on the Received: lines were updated everyday.
There must be a loop in their system, and I am a little frustrated
since no response has come back from my repeated tries to contact
the system people.  The list was my latest resort in the hope that
someone on the list will know somebody there :).

Thank you for your help and I really appreciate it.

Christine