Menu

LISTSERV List Owners' Forum

Re: DAILY DOWN LOAD LIMITS

"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>

LISTSERV list owners' forum <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Aug 1993 13:19:00 EDT

>  I set up two lists at the same time.  When I try to get the archived
>log files on one of them I run into the message "Sorry, the file you
> have requested exceeds your daily download limit (256 KBytes)"
>something like that.

I believe the answer(s) can be found in the V17F RELNOTES file

> q f v17f relnotes
Filelist entry from LINFO FILELIST:

filename filetype   GET PUT rfm lrecl nrecs   date     time   description
V17F     RELNOTES   ALL CTL V      79   910 93/04/04 15:23:30 LISTSERV Release
notes

/Pete