Menu

LISTSERV List Owners' Forum

I'm not a listowner - but would like to be!

"Kathryn A. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>

LISTSERV list owners' forum <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 10 Nov 1994 21:40:38 +0500

I am looking for a site to start a listserver for exotic pet birds.  I have
posted to the usenet newsgroup rec.pets.birds to see if anybody knew about
an already existing LS.  I also asked if anyone  would be interested in
participating in the LS if one were to start.  I received many favorable
replies about joining a listserver for exotic birds and no responses
regarding an existing list.  Currently, the postmasters at my university do
not encourage listservers that are not of an education nature; therefore, I
am trying to find an alternate LS site.

Any suggestions about possible sites would be appreciated!  Please e-mail me
back directly.

Kathryn A. Smith