Menu

LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum

Setting up a new mailing list

ABDULLAH SHAHRUM SHAH MR <[log in to unmask]>

LISTSERV give-and-take forum <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Jan 1995 20:51:21 EST

Hi everyone!  First of all, my name is Shahrum Abdullah and I'm a student
at McGill University, Montreal.  Right know, I'm looking for a LISTSERV
administrator who are willing to hosts a new mailing list for me.

The corresponding mailing list will consists of around 50-100 subscribers
(ie not a very big one) and no storage space for message archives or
anything is needed.  This list are intended for students who speaks
Malay (ie mostly from South East Asia) who are studying in the North America
and would like to share their experiences when studying abroad.  Right
know, I have about 30 people who wants to be in this list.  So, anyone who
is willing to host this list on his/her MLM (for free) please do inform me.

Thanks in advance.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

SAS