Menu

LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum

Re: $DEFAULT MAILFORM

Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>

LISTSERV give-and-take forum <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Jan 1995 10:32:00 EST

But Adam wasn't asking about the WELCOME file.  According to his message,
he was interested in changing the default mail templates that respond
to commands.  So what he wants is DEFAULT MAILTPL.

In the dark ages (pre 1.7f, I think), if you wanted a custom welcome
message, you had to edit $DEFAULT MAILFORM, etc.  So if that is what
Adam was really looking for, Chris is absolutely correct.  I didn't
get that from Adam's message, though...:)

Nathan