Menu

LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum

Aaargh! Need a Resent- aware POP mail reader

Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>

LISTSERV give-and-take forum <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 20 Nov 1996 14:01:33 -0500

I'm looking for a "Resent-" aware POP mail reader for Windows 95/NT
suitable for use in moderating/editing a mailing list.  Our old faithful
IBM VM/ESA system is going out the door and with it RiceMail which did
the job so wonderfully.  I've tried Eudora, Netscape, and Pegasus but
nothing seems to want to generate the correct "Resent-" headers; mail
either ends up being From: me and/or the original headers moved to the
body of the mail.

Thanks in advance,
Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>