Menu

LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum

question about REVIEW option

Chris Barnes <[log in to unmask]>

LISTSERV give-and-take forum <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 22 Nov 1996 09:25:02 CST

I have never used the REVIEW option setting before, and would like
a little guidence.

I assume that in my list header I would put:

* Send= Open
* Editor= some addres
* Default-Options= Review

Then when a user sends a note to the list, the address in the editor
field is notified, and if it's ok, sends an "ok" message to listserv,
which then distributes the message.  Is this right?

Is the Review setting something that the user's can change themselves,
or does one of the list owners have to do it (I would hope that this
can only be changed by the owner)?

Chris Barnes                                 (409) 846-3273 (home)
[log in to unmask]                        (409) 845-8300 (work)
http://helper.tamu.edu/STAFF/cbarnes/