Menu

LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum

Re: how to get my first list going

David Boyes <[log in to unmask]>

LISTSERV give-and-take forum <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 26 Nov 1996 05:57:17 PST

> Hi,
>         I want to set up our site to include a listserv.  I have loaded
> the windows nt listserv.  Lsmtpl is working.  Or so it says.  Now can not
> figure out why or how to get a list on the listserv.

Read the section in the installation guide titled "Creating Your
First List". There's a step-by-step process shown there for creating a list
header and sending it to LISTSERV.

> the topic?  I have talked to someone who uses the unix software, but that
> won't help me...

Yes, it will. The process is exactly the same.

--db