I got the message below and freed the list.  It will not stay free.  I checked the archive listed and the message that the owner sent is not there being held.  What do I need to do to free this list.

An error occurred while logging mail to the archives of the MCAAPEXEC-L

list. An incomplete copy of the message might be present in the archive

file. The list is being held to prevent further occurrences of this error.

Please take corrective action and issue a "FREE MCAAPEXEC-L" command when

you want the message to be reprocessed.

Serious error occurred - traceback follows

>>> Error X'00000011' opening file /projects/list/execcom/mcaapexec-l.log0005 <<<

-> Severity: Warning

-> Facility: Generic error codes

-> Abstract: File/major entity not found

-> I/O mode: Record write

I know I ask a lot of newbie questions to this list, but I only have 10% of my time to spend on LISTSERV and inherited a real nightmare that was not maintained.

Margaret J. Brandt
MMS/NEJM
Technology Projects Coordinator