I've coded one of our lists to go out only between midnight and 3
am Mon-Sun using the Prime keyword. It works real well.

Thing is, I sent a newsletter out intending it to be delivered
immediately. I realized it wasn't coming through, so I checked the
header and there was the cause -- the Prime setting I had forgetten
about.

Any way to have Listserv purge its held job(s) and send now? Or do
I have to wait until the Prime window is cleared?

I have already GET and PUT the header, removing the Hold setting
under Send= and Prime altogether.

I've also FREEd the list but haven't seen anything yet.

Thanks,
Adam