On Mon, 14 Aug 2000, Lowell Davis wrote:

> We will be loading LISTSERV with e-mail addresses exported from a CRM solution.
> Doubtless some of the mail recipients will want to unsubscribe.  How can we keep
> track of those who have requested not to receive future mailings,so that we
> don't add them right back to the list the next time we export from the CRM
> system?

There's always the changelog file, right? On the other hand, why not set
up a web site with a form that allows your clients to set their own
preferences? The form would simply request the user's email address and
have a "yes/no" radiobox where the user to indicate whether or not he or
she wants to be subscribed to your list. You can than take that data and
process it occordingly.