In section 4.9.2 of the list owner manual, we find this: "Passive probing operates by turning a certain percentage of your regular list messages into transparent probes..."

Now my question is, how do I change the "certain percentage" value?  Sometimes, such as when we bring over a list of email addresses from other sources to add as subscribers to a list, I want to accelerate the probing process to weed out the bad ones - but can't find anything other than the 'Probe(days)' portion of the Auto-delete header option that relates to this.

Please advise.  If there isn't any direct way to set the percentage, please add this ability to the wish list.

Thank you.