I whish to modify the text the notice a users receives when posting a
duplicated message. Where is this text stored? I checked through the manual
and the templates and have not been able to locate it. Thanks.

Chris

------
Your message is being returned to you unprocessed because it appears to
have already been distributed to the foodsafe list.  That is, a message
with identical text (but possibly with different mail headers) has been
posted to the list recently, either by you or by someone else. If you have
a good reason to resend this message to the list (for instance because you
have been notified of a hardware failure with loss of  data), please alter
the text of the message in some way and resend it to the list. Note that
altering the "Subject:" line or adding blank lines at the top or bottom of
the message  is not sufficient; you should instead add a sentence or two at
the top explaining why you are resending the message, so that the other
subscribers understand why they are getting two copies of the same message.