From: Brian Bohlmann [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2001 4:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Is it possible to run the web interface off a secure server?

I've installed the web interface on a secure web server and found that
some parts of the interface work and others want to use the unsecure http
port. I've modified the lsv-wa.config and go.user files to use the correct
paths. Has anyone installed the web interface on a secure server and gotten
everything to work? I just want to find out if it's possible and that I just
need to look at the server or web interface configuration.

thanks
Brian