On Fri, 4 Jan 2002, James Alfano wrote:
> I have the lite version of the software and it rejects "Default-Options=
> Review" stating...

Ah, well, you didn't state, that I recall, that you were using Lite.

Ok, so do what Ben said, set all your current subscribers to REVIEW
with
quiet set LISTNAME review for *@*

and manually set each new subscriber REVIEW, quietly, as he subscribes.

And change send to    Send= Private

That should take care of it. You trade off the lower expense of Lite
for personally doing more work.

Word of warning with the Private setting: subscribers whose addresses
change, and they don't know they've changed, will be upset when their
postings to the list are automatically rejected as coming from
nonsubscribed addresses.

Douglas