> I am having problems trying to use the .IK command in list headers.  Using
> the example that is in the site managers guide, section 7.13.12, when I
try
> to create the M101-001 list, I get an error about there being on list
OWNER
> = command.  This should have been included from the .IK command.  Any
> suggestions?

LISTSERV's probably being confused by a syntax or spacing error.  Can you
post the contents of your KEYWORDS file?

--
Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

"Before you can grow old and wise you must first survive being young and
stupid." - Ancient Proverb

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the
views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical
advice.