On 10 Aug 2002, at 13:08, Benegal Pereira wrote:

> We are looking for anyone that might have already done this exercise,
> and could advise or direct us to some resources that would help achieve
> our ends.
>
> Kindly indicate some example site that we could examine.

Here are some of my favorite "customized" archive pages.  Since they use either
Home or Apple server, you don't see an entirely "seemless" interface - it would
be more so with a server that was the same URL or nearly so as the home web.
 I've often considered using a URL forwarding service with my Apple hosted list
to give this effect.

http://apple.ease.lsoft.com/archives/toller-l.html
http://apple.ease.lsoft.com/archives/sar-dogs.html
http://home.ease.lsoft.com/archives/epilepsy-l.html

Here are a couple of "other" Listserv lists with web pages that incorporate their
lists -
http://www.unb.ca/wwwdev
http://www.immune.com/allergy
http://www.nas.com/downsyn

And then there's the Listserv demo site:
http://demo.lsoft.com

It doesn't do anything "fancy", but shows how the new Listserv web interface
looks and lends some food for imagination on how it could possibly be modified.

Liz Marr