Hi,

        I've had major mail client problems and am missing about 5 days of digests for my list that I save locally for inquiries. Is there a command that I can use to reissues digests for specified dates (to me).

        I'll check again this evening (12.5 hour shift, and already up too-o-o-o late with this problem). Thanks in advance for any help. Very appreciated/

                Sincerely,

                        Tom Trimble, RN