Hi there

I have been tagged with finding a solution to purge invalid and
duplicate email addresses from our numerous Lists. We are currently
using ListServ 14.4 on Windows 2003 and I was wondering if ListServ has
any built-in capabilities to do that or if it is possible to import a
text file back into ListServ once it has been cleaned up.

I was thinking about exporting the subscribers of a list and then
running it through some email verification program and then somehow
importing the cleaned up list back into the List, etc.

Thank you for all your help

Satnam