Greetings.
	What is the best way to download my monthly messages so I can keep
them in one file on my computer, when deleting for to make space. I
would be nice to capture the whole month with the complete messages
I already get all the messages posted to the list of course. I
wondered how to create a separate file and keep it in a in a folder.
Have tried converting the Month into a PDF  by Acrobat 6.2 full
version, it only gets the headers, any attempt to follow the file
deeper is rejected. I have tried to save as a Weblog but you must
have the file up on the server for it to work pull up the messages.
Using Mac Power Book, system   10.4.9
Thanks
Geoffrey
ADDISONS