No, it's not really about colors. One of the "themes" was "no style sheet"
which eliminates all the HTML formatting commands that don't do any good to,
for example, a blind person using a screen reader (e.g. Jaws, which reads the
browser text aloud). I am not familiar with the facilitation equipment used by
people who are both deaf and blind -- I assume it's something along the lines
of a braille equivalent of a screen reader, and therefore the "no style sheet"
theme would also be useful in that scenario as well.

Francoise

--
Francoise Becker

There is only one LISTSERV(R) -- the product that launched the
email list communication industry in 1986. To discover the
story behind LISTSERV, visit:
http://www.lsoft.com/corporate/20anniversary.asp