Hello all:

Thanks to Wayne T. Smith for letting me know that 'App' *is* your scripts
folder. ;-)  Listserv doesn't care where "wa" is, as long as you have told it
(and your web server) where it is.

That answers my first question.

Now for Question Number 2:

I tried to join a list on our LISTSERV using a clone of form SIGNUPDEMO.HTML
but I get 'The page cannot be found' error.  (Please see attachment error.txt)
The link being generated by my changes to signupdemo.html on our  listserv is
as follows:

http://listserv.lgca.org/signup/href=?SUBED2=CARDINAL-HIGHSCHOOL-PARENT-
LIST&A=1&[log in to unmask]&p=Daniel+Salaciak&L=CARDINAL-HIGHSCHOOL-
PARENT-LIST&9=text&b=Join+this+list

The http link looks nice but how does it get processed and where is it going?
Does it look like the link is generating correctly?  How does it get processed?
What page is missing?  I know this link passes values - could someone check
their generated link to see if it passes similar values?  If the generated link
looks correct, what am I missing since it can't find the page?  That's why I
was thinking that I don't have the complete package to automate this ListServ
auto signon process.  Seems like I'm still missing some pieces to this puzzle.
I've got the initial screen that corresponds to SIGNUPDEMO.HTML .  When I
attempt to sign up to one of our lists, I get 'Page not found' for the generated
link: http://listserv.lgca.org/signup/href=?SUBED2=CARDINAL-HIGHSCHOOL-
PARENT-LIST&A=1&[log in to unmask]&p=Daniel+Salaciak&L=CARDINAL-
HIGHSCHOOL-PARENT-LIST&9=text&b=Join+this+list .

Please refer to the attachment (ForumAttach1.txt) for the code I modified and
am executing.  The attachment (error.txt) shows the link and error I am
receiving from hitting 'Join the List' on my clone of SIGNUPDEMO.HTML .  I
appreciate the extra eyes as I know someone will probably see something I am
missing to get this demo to work in my real world.

Regards,

Dan