Hello -

Could someone please help me with the following two questions:

Is there is a maximum number for subscriber membership? We have a list
owner who has approx. 930 members and anticipates that this number will
increase due to anticipated new activity.

Secondly, he has a specific question:

Email list "J" is used to invite volunteers to judge our science fair.
The current subscribers are those who were mailed last year. I have a
file with 350 email addresses for people who have been suggested for
inclusion in this year's invitation --- I know some email addresses in
this file are duplicates of ones for current subscribers.  If I do a
bulk import (with no removal) from the new file, will the LISTSERV
software automatically omit duplicates?  [My alternative is to do a
manual pruning of the new file before importing it.]

Many thanks in advance for your replies,

Kathy

Kathy Garramone

Communications & Training

UM - Information Technology