Sometime on this forum there was posted a command to change a subscriber's
e-mail list that would make the change for all the lists.
I saved it somewhere safe, but unfortunately too safe for even me to find
it.  Can you please post it again?
Thanks,

Paul Peters
New York State Department of Taxation and Finance

This communication may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information. It is intended only for the individuals named as recipients.
If you are not an intended recipient you are not authorized to
disseminate, distribute or copy this communication. If you’ve received
this communication by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and
delete or destroy it, as appropriate.