Hi everyone,

I’m new to this list (and to Listserv) and have come up against a problem we can’t solve:

Since the beginning of March, almost no attachments are getting through our lists. Instead, the message comes through with strange formatting, no attachment and a message at the top saying:

This is happening on our three most active lists. However when I test with the same message to a different (test) list, the message comes through fine- even though the settings for the lists are the same. Equally strangely, two emails with attachments have come through fine to the problem lists. Prior to the 1st of March we had no problems at all.

Any suggestions or advice very gratefully received!

Kind regards

Anna

Anna Downie
International HIV/AIDS Alliance

Legal Disclaimer
http://www.aidsalliance.org/Pagedetails.aspx?Id=477

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link:
http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=LSTOWN-L&A=1