<- Nathan Gray’s IT guy

For the curious, these are the changes that fixed the digest URL issue:  (Linux, 15.5 Listserv)

/etc/lsv-wa.config:  Changed http to https on the URL line.

URL http://listserv.jmu.edu/lsoft/archives -> URL https://listserv.jmu.edu/lsoft/archives

/home/listserv/go.user:  Changed relative path to fully qualified URL on the WWW_ARCHIVE_CGI line.

WWW_ARCHIVE_CGI=”/cgi-bin/wa” -> WWW_ARCHIVE_CGI=”https://listserv.jmu.edu/cgi-bin/wa”

Thanks,

--

Jon