Hello,

For the past month or so we’ve been having problems with receiving inter-listserv messages. I have been working with LSOFT support and after reviewing log files from both ends (other organization’s log and our logs) we’re all at a loss as to why some of our users are able to receive messages from other listserv environments and some are not. About the only thing I can think of to try is to take our listserv out of NETWORKED mode and into STANDALONE mode. LSoft Support has said that a few large listserv environments have done this over the years. My question to anyone who has done this is, what should I expect when switching to STANDALONE mode? I’m not really worried about bandwidth as I know this would increase to some extent.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Colin

Colin Roach | Systems Administrator | Information Services Server Support | Kent State University
1550 Johnston Drive | Kent, OH 44242 | T: 330.672.4821 | F: 330.672.4023

[log in to unmask] | http://www.kent.edu/is/server

http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=LSTSRV-L&A=1