Hi there,

Apologies if this may have been covered prior.

We are using ListServ 16.0

I’m looking for assistance on modifying the default  ‘One-way announcement list, high security [ANNOUNCE]’ list that we use.  I would like to change the template so the value for ‘Subscription= Open,Confirm’ is = Closed instead.

I would then like to be able to apply this change to the current lists that have already been created.  There are significant number otherwise I would go through the GUI and manually change each one.

Any assistance, direction is much appreciated.

Regards,

Mike Nicholson

SkillSoft

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link:
http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=LSTOWN-L&A=1