Traci,

More info is needed. What does Listserv log say when you try starting Listserv? Also, verify that network connectivity with your server is ok and that dependent services such as smtp are up and running on it.

From: Traci Raho <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 09:10:27 -0400
Subject: [LSTOWN-L] Error

As of today I'm getting the following error message "Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10055, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started."  I verified that the server is running.  We can see that mail is sitting in the spool.  An suggestions on what I should do?

Traci Raho
Internet Coordinator
100 South Street
P.O. Box 186