When using the listserv newsletter template and trying to "fine tune" the content, the two windows that I have are plain text and HTML code.

Changes that I make in the plain text do not affect the newsletter at all. Although changes that I make in the HTML code do "fine tune" the newsletter, I would rather work in a "What you see is what you get" editor environment.

It is not clear to me how to get the WYSIWYG editor working, even after I made sure that my browser is java-script enabled.
Any help would be appreciated.

Shalom

Rabbi Shalom Z. Berger, Ed.D.
The Lookstein Center for Jewish Education
Bar-Ilan University

NETWORK * LEARN * GROW

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link:
http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=LSTOWN-L&A=1