What version of LISTSERV? Can you capture the Yahoo reply (cc: it to some other address) and post the raw message?

  Eric

From: LISTSERV site administrators' forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Demeny, Dave
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 21:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Problems replying to the command confirmation request from Yahoo mail accounts

Greetings,

We have noticed a problem with Yahoo mail accounts when they replying to the command confirmation request sent from ListServ.  When you reply with “ok” no quotes you get an error message stating “Too many arguments specified - maximum is 2.” and you must reply with a new message sent to the ListServ without using reply and along with the “ok” you must include the code sent in the message (i.e. ok 080D85AO).  When I reply like this the subscription is validated and everything works properly.

Has anyone had this problem before or could this be an issue with the new Yahoo mail interface?

Thanks,

Dave Demeny

Internet Architect

Department of Information Technology