Hello,

I noticed this when we upgraded to Listserv v16.0 but it didn’t seem to be an issue but now I need to address the problems.

1)      Any reports I run will not show any data past the current month.  Example,  today I ran a “Posted” report for an active mailing list asking for information from mid-August to today.  The report showed only posting for September only and there were posting during all of August as well as September.  Is there a setting I missed or a fix for this problem?

2)      I don’t know if this is an issue or a feature with v16.0 or not but I thought I’d ask.  When selecting a mailing list from the “Select List” field from the Dashboard (or any other menu where you use “Select List”), the last bracketed initial range for the List names does not include the letter “Z”.  What I see is [PRO] where I use to see something like [PRO – Z].  Is this an issue or a feature?  If this is an issue, is there a fix for this one.

I don’t know if these are realated or not but I thought I’d ask the List Owner Mailing List to see what everyone thinks.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Brett Watts

Brett Watts
System Administrator