I create all of my lists with the changelog turned on. This gives me a very accurate data source for list activity. I can tell you how many posts were done every month since the list was created or when was the last post and which posts have been idle for this past year.

--

Thomas Kern

Energy Enterprise Solutions, LLC

Contractor to the