nate

From: LISTSERV site administrators' forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Georgi Meyer
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 10:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi,

I have a question concerning two lists that I have and I have about 20 people subscribed to both lists. When a mail is sent to one list at a time the subscribers get the mail as expected. When a mail is sent to both lists the 20 subscribers only receive one list. Now to my understanding Listserv doesn’t filter out addresses unless it is setup in the tree structure that allows filtering. We currently don’t have a tree structure setup in our listserv. How would the listserv filter the addresses from the two lists? In the log file I see that the mail was sent to the 20 people from both lists but they did not receive the mail twice.

Is my assumption correct?

Thanks,
Georgi

http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=LSTSRV-L&A=1