The name could be in one of the global mail templates.  See Server Administration/Customization/Mail Templates drop-down menu and, under Select Template Category:, click Only display modified templates.

I presume you have already removed this individual as Postmaster from the Site Configuration.

Greg Dietrich

SCO ListServ Administrator

Information Systems Division

Office of the State Controller