Re: ListMaster name

Are you certain the name is coming from  LISTSERV?   Is the name in one of the mail fields (From, Reply, etc) or just in the body of the email?  Top or bottom banner?  If you were one of my clients I would request that you forward to me one of the e-mails for evaluation.

Greg Dietrich

From: LISTSERV site administrators' forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Georgi Meyer
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 10:11 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ListMaster name

Hi,

I don’t see anything in the templates. The user has been removed as a Postmaster.

Could it be on some config file?

Thanks,
Georgi

On 1/25/12 11:00 AM, "Greg Dietrich" <[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]> wrote:

The name could be in one of the global mail templates.  See Server Administration/Customization/Mail Templates drop-down menu and, under Select Template Category:, click Only display modified templates.

I presume you have already removed this individual as Postmaster from the Site Configuration.

Greg Dietrich
SCO ListServ Administrator
Information Systems Division
Office of the State Controller