Hi all I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question, feel free to point me to the right place if this isn't it.

My problem is I have taken over a LISTSERV that sends out emails as [log in to unmask] we currently do some jiggery pokey externally and re-write the headers to make it read [log in to unmask]

What I would like to do is to remove the jiggery pokery and configure LISTSERV to drop it's hostname and send using the [log in to unmask] address.

The trouble is I can't work out how to do it anywhere.

Could anyone point me in the right direct?

Either with instructions or some google-foo of how to do it because I'm currently not being very successful looking.

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of their organisation.