From:        Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
To:        [log in to unmask],
Date:        06/08/2012 12:51 PM
Subject:        Re: Setting outgoing domain
Sent by:        LISTSERV give-and-take forum <[log in to unmask]>

On Fri, 8 Jun 2012 03:31:57 +0200, "COMMUNITY.EMAILOGY.COM LISTSERV Server
(16.0)" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I've also just noticed that you can specify the reply-to and the from
>addresses in the list configuration itself. Would that be a safer way
>around it?

You can specify the Reply-To: in the list configuration, but you cannot
specify the From:.  This has never been possible in LISTSERV.  The From:
always comes from the sender's email program when they write (or reply-to) the
message.

And even if you do specify it, would that make the other addresses work
correctly?  If not, your server is not correctly configured and some things
will not work as they should.