I'd start by finding the oldest file in spool and then looking in the listserv log  about that time for an anomaly such as "-> RCPT TO: <xxx@yyy> ...".  Action might vary on each particular problem, but if the mail would never be delivered (or is holding up everyone else), you might just edit the waiting file in spool, removing the rcpt line for that user (if you are brave and know what you are doing).

Cheers, Wayne