I have been doing a little experimenting.  If I hold the associated list and then free it, the system processes the E-mails.  They all appear to have 1 trait: they were sent from people not on the list.  For all the E-Mail that gets released, the system is putting a 10 min hold on the E-Mail and then sending.  They appear to have been lost by the system for some reason,

Curtis E. Stevens

Director, Standards & Features Technology

3355 Michelson Dr. #100

Office: 1-1041

Irvine, Ca. 92612

Phone: 949-672-7933

Cell: 949-307-5050

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

Remember, you may only be blamed for something if you are actually doing something.