Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a way to have the list pass the addresses of all addresses listed in the To: or Cc: fields.

For instance, say I'm going to email to 3 lists:

To: L-Faculty@lists, L-Students@lists, and L-Staff@lists
Subject: Message about computer lab hours

The messages delivered to each list only show in the To: field that it was sent to ONE list (the list you belong to).  For instance, faculty members who get the message don't see that it also went to L-Students and L-Staff.  Which is confusing to them.  Many people respond saying that "you sent this to the wrong list" because they didn't see they were Cc'd.  The actual effect of not passing the additional addresses in the To: or Cc: field is Bcc: behavior, which is undesirable.

I was hoping that X-Flags= Yes option would place all of the To: and Cc: addresses in the proper headers, but they appear elsewhere in the header that is unseen unless looking at the full headers.

Is there a command or setup option I can set to include all of the To and Cc addresses?

Thanks for your help!

Roy

Roy Long
IT Lead (Administration)