?

On Oct 15, 2012 4:46 AM, "Eckard, Steve - eckardsl" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

A list owner got the below from one of her participants on this list. He has two email addresses on this list for some reason. One appears to be his normal university email address, but he is sending from the below address which is also on the subscriber’s list. I just suggested to delete this one and ask the user to send from his normal address. But, I’m not sure why this one is rejected.

> You are not  authorized to send mail to  the

> VACTE-ATE-VA-PARTICIPANTS-L

list from

> your [log in to unmask] account. You might  be authorized to post to

> the

list

> from  another account,  or  perhaps  when  using another  mail

> program

configured

> to use a different email  address. However, LISTSERV has no way to

associate this

> other account or address with yours. If you need assistance or

> if    you   have    any    questions   regarding    the    policy   of

the

> VACTE-ATE-VA-PARTICIPANTS-L  list,   please  contact   the  list   owners

at

Steve Eckard

IT-Tech Svcs

James Madison University