Ok. I had to leave early Friday and did not realize that the list owner added the gmail address then. I assumed that it was there before the rejection. Thank you for your response ?

From: LISTSERV site administrators' forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of john Hernandez
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2012 9:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: two email addresses

?
On Oct 15, 2012 4:46 AM, "Eckard, Steve - eckardsl" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
A list owner got the below from one of her participants on this list. He has two email addresses on this list for some reason. One appears to be his normal university email address, but he is sending from the below address which is also on the subscriber's list. I just suggested to delete this one and ask the user to send from his normal address. But, I'm not sure why this one is rejected.

> You are not  authorized to send mail to  the
> VACTE-ATE-VA-PARTICIPANTS-L
list from
> your [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> account. You might  be authorized to post to
> the
list
> from  another account,  or  perhaps  when  using another  mail
> program
configured
> to use a different email  address. However, LISTSERV has no way to
associate this
> other account or address with yours. If you need assistance or
> if    you   have    any    questions   regarding    the    policy   of
the
> VACTE-ATE-VA-PARTICIPANTS-L  list,   please  contact   the  list   owners
at
> [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Steve Eckard
IT-Tech Svcs
James Madison University