Good Morning,

We are using Listserv 16.0 and are experiencing a new issue. When a student clicks on the link in the Unsubscribe Banner at the bottom of an email,

They get the web page asking them to confirm or cancel the subscription removal. However,  when they confirm it, they get the following error:

Error - invalid parameter

An invalid parameter was passed to the CGI function. Please report this error to the webmaster and make sure to specify the full URL that led to this message.

Has anyone else seen this issue or know where I begin troubleshooting?

Thanks,

John W. Chatman

Third Party Applications • Information Management & Technology

UNIVERSITY of  NORTHERN COLORADO

Snyder Hall, Room 92 • Campus box 19 • Greeley, CO 80639

(970) 351-1448 • fax: (970) 351- 1650

[log in to unmask] http://www.unco.edu/it/aboutus.html

Confidentiality Notice -

The information contained in this transmission may be confidential. If you have received this

transmission in error, please notify the sender and delete this message. Unauthorized use of

this transmission is prohibited.