Good morning all. I have a list that is held and have reviewed possible causes that were responses when I had this happen in 2008. I’ve tried freeing the list and switching from Digest= no and back again. I will have our administrator look at the logs when he gets in. But  if this error turns on a light for someone that would be good too. Thanks.

An   error  occurred   while  logging   mail  to   the  archives   of  the

NURSING-FALL-14-L list. An incomplete copy of the message might be present in the archive file. The list is being held to prevent further occurrences

of  this  error.   Please  take  corrective  action  and   issue  a  "FREE

NURSING-FALL-14-L" command when you want the message to be reprocessed.

Serious error occurred - traceback follows

>>> Error X'00000011' opening file

>>> /listarchive/nursing-fall-14-l.log1210 <<<

-> Severity: Warning

-> Facility: Generic error codes

-> Abstract: File/major entity not found  -> I/O mode: Record write

Steve Eckard

IT-Tech Svcs

James Madison University