I have a particular list with over 300 subscribers.  On this list, we are getting error monitoring on a particular email address.  What is curious is that this address is not a subscriber to the list.  I have seen in the past that an email address that is on the list may be auto forwarding messages to a secondary email and this secondary email is the one that is called out for the monitoring.  I am guessing that this could the issue in this case as well.

Is there any way (logs, etc.) that we can figure out which subscriber's email could be the culprit?  Unlike past cases, the secondary email provides no clue as to which subscriber it may belong to.

We have recently changed where error monitoring messages get sent, so I have no idea how long this has been occurring for this particular list/email.

Thanks for any help you may be able to provide.

Joe
Joe Yannone
NATCA National IT Committee