Is there a way to turn off the automatic messages for moderated lists on a list-by-list basis? What about concealing the moderator’s address?

Your message  dated Fri, 25  Jan 2013  10:51:06 -0800 with  subject "SUBJECT LINE" has been submitted to the moderator of the LISTNAME list: MODERATOR-NAME-AND-ADDRESS.

I have already set “Ack= No” to disable posting confirmations. We want to cut down on unnecessary or noisy messages for some lists.

Thanks.

matthew black

california state university, long beach