Hey,

Could you please help explaining why we get the following error? How to fix it?

Below is the error for details.

The enclosed message, found in the SA_LISTSERV_COMBINED mailbox and shown under the  spool ID  409306 in  the system  log, has  been identified  as a  possible delivery  error notice  for the  following reason:  mail origin  seems to  be a LISTSERV server.

This is one of the error message when we send it.

===begin===

You are not authorized to use the DISTRIBUTE command.

(note - the request originated from [log in to unmask])

Job did not pass security checks. Your job ("INCOMING MAIL") has been transferred to the postmaster.

===end===

Thanks a lot,

Zhen

--