I’m getting spammed by listserv.arizona.edu with the following message:

     This email has not been distributed. The listserv.arizona.edu service has been discontinued.

     Many Listserv lists have been migrated to list.arizona.edu. If sending to <[log in to unmask] does not work, please check with a list owner or moderator.

     For further information, please see http://uits.arizona.edu/services/email-lists

     For questions or assistance, please contact the 24/ IT Support Center at (520) 626-TECH (8324).

Any chance we can get intpeers.names officially updated to remove LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU from the DISTRIBUTE list?

Melissa Wauford
Systems Administrator

Office of Information Technology
The University of Tennessee